Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Men are great

All the time I have men showing up as kings, princes, saviors, heros and gods.

This is partly to do with them, and a lot to do with me.
With the eyes I see them with.
With what I've done with my anger toward them (felt it, channeled it, loved it down).
With the language, "ManSpeak" I've learned over many embarrassing years.
With the simple skills needed to at once honor and make receptive any man.

I love, respect and cherish men.
They love, respect and cherish me right back, 10-fold.
It was not always so.

I get all in a lather about this stuff, and want you to have it too.

You can and you will by doing anything and everything I have to offer:


Powerful Women in Partnership & Holding Space for Powerful Women
2-Part Tele-Class Series:

http://www.redefiningmonogamy.com/teleseinar.html


Find Yourself in a Rockin' Relationship
Become More of Yourself Without Settling for Less!
... a workshop intensive for women:

http://www.redefiningmonogamy.com/LSWworkshop.html


Or, you'll figure it out on your own.
Maybe it will take a few years or lifetimes longer - maybe not.
But whenever we can share this great stuff, let's do.
It's so fun, such a relief, so delicious here.
Come join me and the great men.

If you can't find them, conjure them into being by enhancing YOU.

No comments: